WHAT WE PROVIDE
Software Development & Maintenance:
- Product Development: Our experienced team leaders and highly skilled developers are always ready to provide full-life cycle services to deploy, design and develop a software based on your specific requirements. We are confident to consult the most optimized end-to-end solution for your business’ demand, and ensure that your software will be released on time, as well as function properly at minimal risk.
- Product Enhancement/ R&D: Understanding the importance of R&D process to continually drive innovation and business growth for any tech company , our veteran R&D team can help you define a sustainable path and experiment new ideas/ technologies for your products. We start from analyzing and predicting a potential market need, to adding new software functionality in order to deliver the best product quality.
- Product Maintenance & Performance Management: After delivering the product, we have dedicated teams to proactively detect any errors, correct faults, and update the software application when necessary, in order to constantly improve its performance and ensure seamless operation. Besides, our highly adaptive teams can quickly update any changes in implementation, review code and test to achieve the highest users’ satisfaction and retain client’s absolute trust.
- Web-based applications
- SaaS applications
- Mobile applications
- Cloud computing platforms
Our QA / QC teams fully understand the risk of a defective software and what it may cost your business. Therefore, we focus on performing various testing methodologies, as well as building smart automated testing system in order to test and fix the product at an optimal speed, until your software is at its best performance and ready to be launched.
- Integration Testing
- Interface Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Automated Testing
Web application development with PHP
We apply the best practices in modern PHP development to ensure high quality, extensibility and maintainability for our clients.Frameworks:Zend
eCommerce Platform: WooCommerce, Magento
Mobile Application Development
We have expertise in iOS and Android, and can quickly adapt to any specific requests to best meet our clients’ need.
iOS Native: Objective-C, Swift, TestFlight (Application build upload on App Store & Beta Testing)
Android Native: Java, Kotlin
Cross-Platform Framework: React Native, Ionic, Unity3D
Java Application Development
We have mastered the entire spectrum of up-to-date Java technologies, with 10+ years in designing and building robust solutions to drive business growth & innovative edge.Frameworks: Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring XD, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Cloud), Swagger, Dropwizard, JSF, Grails, Play, Hibernate, JasperReports, etc.
Infrastructure & Cross-Platform Tools
We use the leading cross-platform frameworks to accommodate different operating systems or environments, in order to ensure our developed software products function properly across multiple platforms.
Cloud Computing Platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Data Management / Integration: RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL (from self-hosted to Amazon RDS), Oracle NoSQL: MongoDB, Apache CouchDB, Apache Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB, Google
BigTable: Caching: Memcached, Redis (from self-hosted to Amazon ElastiCache)
Searching: Apache Lucene, ElasticSearch
Third-Party APIs: Google Web Services (Analytics, Map) Payment: PayPal, Stripe
Subscription Management: Recurly Social: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
We optimize speed and deliver ready-to-launch software by building smart automated testing systems.
UI Automation / Acceptance Testing: Selenium, Graphene 2, TestNG, Robot Framework, Google Puppeteer & Headless Chromium
Load & Performance Testing: JMeter, Gatling
Mobile Application Automation Testing: Appium, Xamarin Test Cloud
Integrate Automation Testing System to CI/CD: Jenkins, CircleCI
With 70,000 businesses, over a million users and a massively scalable, secure and high-performance Insights Platform-as-a-Service, GoodData offers the transformational technology and expertise to operationalize intelligent decisions within business applications and business processes.Provided Service: Automation Testing Project Requirement: Fully responsible for GoodData platform’s automation test coverage, monitoring and maintenance.
• Java/Scala programing language, Ruby scripting language
• Graphene, TestNg, Drone, Arquillian, Selenium for functional UI test
• Gatling for performance test
• CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers and GIT
• Built a robust automation framework which covers UI tests in GoodData platforms, and automated the pre-test & post-test in the development pipeline
• Developed platform-level performance tests.
• Monitored the GoodData platform checklists which includes many kinds and levels of automation tests (REST test, UI e2e test, performance test, integration test…)
“GoodData Automation team in Vietnam deserves a huge respect for the transformation of our delivery process by maintaining and developing the huge automation test suite running across all testing and production clusters!”Michael Vanco/ Senior Manager in GoodData
With 70,000 businesses, over a million users and a massively scalable, secure and high-performance Insights Platform-as-a-Service, GoodData offers the transformational technology and expertise to operationalize intelligent decisions within business applications and business processes.Provided Service: Quality Assurance Project Requirement: Ensure the quality of the whole GoodData Platform and its release strategy, from Collecting, Storing and Combining data to Analyzing and Visualizing report; Collaborate and uncover insights through a comprehensive, diverse set of visualizations.
• Web application on Windows desktop
• Responsive web
• Gatling for performance test
The team has successfully minimized the escalated incidents from end users.
“Our team was really thankful for all the work you and your team do on daily basis as you are helping us make GoodData better. Thank you!”Jiří Šitina/ Sr. Technical Product Manager in Engineering of GoodData The product can be viewed at: https://secure.gooddata.com
TriNet Hire let customers sequence and automate most routine hiring tasks (such as scheduling phone calls, interviews, or feedback for candidates). It creates an effective and convenient online communication platform among hiring managers, interview panels and candidates – which saves time and cut out all the hassles for a seamless and optimized hiring process.Provided Service: Full-life Cycle Software Development.
Build all features, including backend and frontend development, to create an HR solution which automates most routine hiring tasks, including creating and posting job descriptions, managing candidate referrals, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling interviews and compiling interview feedback.Result:
The launch of TriNet Hire underscores TriNet’s leadership position in innovative HR solutions for small and medium-sized companies to optimize time, cost and resources for HR duties.
• Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
• Amazon Services
• Redis, Sidekiq
• Mysql server
TriNet Expense is a cloud-based solution for companies to manage the entire expense reporting and reimbursementprocess online or from a mobile device (iOS and Android). It is very easy and convenient for businesses to integrate in their daily operation, and has made expense management such a simple task that everyone enjoys doing.Provided Service: Full-life Cycle Software Development.
• Build all features, including backend and frontend development to create a cloud-based solution that allow users to create, submit, and approve expense reports online and then either reimburse employees or invoice clients via integration with leading SaaS accounting solutions
• Work with TriNet Platform to make TriNet Expense a part of TriNet Cloud ecosystem.
The solution was successfully built and became one of the key products generating the highest revenue for TriNet until today.
• PHP 5.6, Java
• CakePHP 3.x, Lumen (Laravel 5.6)
• Amazon Services: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, SNS, SES
• RESTful API, SOAP API
• Apache, Nginx, Tomcat8
• MySQL 5.6, Git, CentOS 6
• Vagrant, Ansible, VirtualBox
LET US KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
This form seems to be invalid :(
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION
APPLY YOUR WISH JOB
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Let's have a cup of coffee and talk about the coding that can "boost the energy" of your business